Share If you have a kid, then you probably have (hopefully still have, if your child haven’t chewed off most of it) those colorful alphabet mats. You know, the kind with cutout letters or numbers. When they graduated from crawling and falling on their butts, these pieces will just take up your storage space and gather dust. So here’s an idea on what to do with the still intact pieces.
HI! I’m Michelle…
...and welcome to my personal hub. When I'm not trying to earn a living as a graphic designer, here are the things that keep me busy. I just recently discovered my love for interior design, DIY decors, furniture shopping (finding the cheapest options,) occasional crafts and just documenting random stuff in my life and things that me happy.
LET'S BE FRIENDS
LET'S BE FRIENDS
Learning Interior Design Through These Books
TO DO LIST THIS 2013
- Buy a sewing machine so I can...
- Sew my own curtains and cute throw pillow cases.
Dress up our pendant lights in the dining area...
- and work area.
- Make my DIY drum shade for the living area.
- Finish the blank wall in the living area.
- Finish decorating our work place.
- Silk screen my throw pillows.
- Frame vintage Vogue pages.
- Add greens in the house.
- De-clutter living area.
- Organize our everyday shoes.
- Make our center table appealing.
- Fix the sofas.
- Place a low-maintenance (and cheap) rug in the living area.
- Organize hubby's blueprint.
- Make a study desk for Bryce.
- Change the color scheme of our bedroom.
- Add artworks in the living/work area.
- Revamp my blog!
What Else Michelle Archives
Looking for something?
beach theme bedroom chalkboard paint chicken color color scheme crafts decoration design challenge dining room diy downloadables fabric family felt flood food furniture make-over furniture re-do inspiration inspirations interior design kitchen living room mood board organize our house paper lamp photography pregnancy printable project quick and easy recipe recycling shopping guide storage tagaytay toilet travel turquoise wall art wall deco workplace yarn