ShareI really do not want to buy anything for this house because like I’ve said before, we won’t be here forever and the house is showing more and more signs of deterioration everyday so it doesn’t deserve anything new. There are a lot of affordable pendant lights but I still don’t want to buy anything. The house might just ruin it. So all the hanging lights we have right now are the cheaper versions. Read here …
HI! I’m Michelle…
...and welcome to my personal hub. When I'm not trying to earn a living as a graphic designer, here are the things that keep me busy. I just recently discovered my love for interior design, DIY decors, furniture shopping (finding the cheapest options,) occasional crafts and just documenting random stuff in my life and things that me happy.
LET'S BE FRIENDS
LET'S BE FRIENDS
Learning Interior Design Through These Books
TO DO LIST THIS 2013
- Buy a sewing machine so I can...
- Sew my own curtains and cute throw pillow cases.
Dress up our pendant lights in the dining area...
- and work area.
- Make my DIY drum shade for the living area.
- Finish the blank wall in the living area.
- Finish decorating our work place.
- Silk screen my throw pillows.
- Frame vintage Vogue pages.
- Add greens in the house.
- De-clutter living area.
- Organize our everyday shoes.
- Make our center table appealing.
- Fix the sofas.
- Place a low-maintenance (and cheap) rug in the living area.
- Organize hubby's blueprint.
- Make a study desk for Bryce.
- Change the color scheme of our bedroom.
- Add artworks in the living/work area.
- Revamp my blog!
What Else Michelle Archives
Looking for something?
beach theme bedroom chalkboard paint chicken color color scheme crafts decoration design challenge dining room diy downloadables fabric family felt flood food furniture make-over furniture re-do inspiration inspirations interior design kitchen living room organize our house paper lamp photography pregnancy printable project quick and easy rants recipe recycling shopping guide storage tagaytay toilet travel turquoise wall art wall deco workplace yarn