Share If you love a certain recipe, why not frame it and make it into a kitchen artwork? If you’re like me who can’t memorize a recipe, this would be a great help. This can also be a simple yet thoughtful gift to someone who loves baking as well. By the way, I got this from AllRecipes.com and tried this several times already. I swear, this is the best carrot cake ever, even better than …
HI! I’m Michelle…
...and welcome to my personal hub. When I'm not trying to earn a living as a graphic designer, here are the things that keep me busy. I just recently discovered my love for interior design, DIY decors, furniture shopping (finding the cheapest options,) occasional crafts and just documenting random stuff in my life and things that me happy.
LET'S BE FRIENDS
LET'S BE FRIENDS
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
Learning Interior Design Through These Books
TO DO LIST THIS 2013
- Buy a sewing machine so I can...
- Sew my own curtains and cute throw pillow cases.
Dress up our pendant lights in the dining area...
- and work area.
- Make my DIY drum shade for the living area.
- Finish the blank wall in the living area.
- Finish decorating our work place.
- Silk screen my throw pillows.
- Frame vintage Vogue pages.
- Add greens in the house.
- De-clutter living area.
- Organize our everyday shoes.
- Make our center table appealing.
- Fix the sofas.
- Place a low-maintenance (and cheap) rug in the living area.
- Organize hubby's blueprint.
- Make a study desk for Bryce.
- Change the color scheme of our bedroom.
- Add artworks in the living/work area.
- Revamp my blog!
What Else Michelle Archives
Looking for something?
alcove shelf beach theme bedroom chalkboard paint color scheme crafts decoration design challenge dining room diy downloadables fabric family felt flood food furniture make-over furniture re-do inspiration inspirations interior design kitchen lights living room monogram mood board pantone paper lamp photography poster printable project recipe recycling redecoration repurposing shoe design shoe upgrade shopping guide toilet turquoise wall art wall deco workplace yarn